Friday, May 13, 2011

My whiney customer moment

Still have not heard back from you regarding the lunch bag I submitted codes for.  Why is there no way to track if the bag is on the way? Are you even sending hge bag? I am now just past frustrated, not because the bag is not here yet... although that is a problem, but mainly because of the lack of communication on your behalf. You could send out a "hey we had a lot of orders, we have not forgotten about you" or a " hey the bag in on the way in 1 week ( or whatever it is ), " or a " hey just so you dont think we as acompany dont give a damn about our customers... we just wanted to say you are gonna love the bag when it finally arrives" But instead you ignore me.







Well played Stouffers / Nestle, well played.
 
 
Kinda immature?   It crossed my mind about the lunch bag, but I just figured they were overwhelmed by the response and they were a little behind on getting the bags out to eveyrone. The real issue is a lady at my job decided to also submit for this bag. I ordered mine before she did...and she received hers first, and everyday she comes swinging it around and asking me if I have received mine yet. The truth of the matter is ... it is bugging me. I am tired of seeing her with the bag that she did not even want until she found out I was saving upc codes to get it. She even said I could have hers, but then changed her mind. Okay, thats cool. I even tried not  to let it bug me (although it did) when she would say "I have (insert # here) codes, how many do you have?" EVERY OTHER DAY!   Even when I had enough codes and subitted mine, I gave her the codes I did not need. So here I am feeling like I am in the 5th grade cause she keeps remiminding me "... I got mine first even after you sent away for yous first" It like she is saying, "na na na na na , I got mine and yoooou did'nt"

Where is my damn lunch bag!!


 can she stop swinging this one around??



Happy Friday!!!

No comments: