I've been doing a little upgrading to my kitchen. I painted the cabinets, and installed a new backsplash, added lighting under the cabinets to illuminate the countertop and had new countertops installed. The walls in the kitchen are two colors. The top is a carmely orange sort of color and the bottom ( that is painted over tile) was a dijon mustard kinda color. It does not look good with the tiles and countertop though. So I decided to paint the bottom of the wall with a neutral beigy/tannish/ sandy color. I started to paint the one wall to see how it would look. It looks pretty good! I ask my son to paint the rest of it for me. He painted with the wrong color!!! He picked up the dark color the cabinets were painted with!! He thought the paint would get lighter when it dried!!!!!!!
Sooooooo, I ended up doing it over with the correct paint when I got home.
Joy!
1 comment:
The fact that you've done all that is just amazing! I keep making excuses why I havent started on my home improvement list!
Post a Comment