Saturday, April 10, 2010

Take Two

The sweets experiment failed... misserably.  So I need a realistic goal. My bookclub is reading Skinny Bitch. I don't think I like them pushing their vegetarian agenda on me. Sorry animals. I like meat and dairy dammit! However, it was not all bad for me. Firstly in attempt to live healthier, I want to eat more fruit and veggies. The Skinny Bitch's recommend eating 1-3 pieces of fruit for breakfast. So let's try that. I read another blog and her suggestion is to drink 1/2 your body weight in water per day. Can you drown drinking 150 ounces  of water a day!?! DAMN! I am not going to promise to do that right off the bat, I will commit to telling you how much I drink daily. Hopefully that will keep me coming back and documenting this drama.

Peace

P.S. Where is the doggone spell checker?

No comments: