Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bigger is not better...

Let me begin by saying I have at least 72 oz of water a day. YAY for me.

But that is well beneath my goal. I have a bottle Trudeau http://www.cappojim.com/trudeau-cool-off-sports-water-bottle-purple-coffee-pr-142.html that holds 24 oz of liquid. I fill it up three times a day at least. Drink one full bottle on the way to work, one when I leave the building for lunch and one on the way home. I would like to manage at least two more fill ups. I love this bottle it is like my " ba-ba." I carry it with me all the time.

I think I am doing okay. My next goal is to concentrate on portion sizes.
Admittedly I eat some junk food, but overall I do pretty well on fruits and veggies. My biggest ( and worse ) problem is the amount of food I am eating.

So that is my next goal.  I know there is no one out there, but it makes me feel better to feel like you are listening ... and pushing me towards success!!

Peace

No comments: