Thursday, April 1, 2010

April .....NO FOOLS HERE!

Well it is April Fools Day....


I did not play any jokes and did not have any played on me today!  One of the blogs I read... she played a joke on us..but that was it. It was good too, I was happy for her. She said she was being published. I was happy for her...APRIL FOOLS!


I passed up a piece of chocolate cake today. I am still observing lent. It is always kinda sad for me when Lent is over because whatever I gave up, I am so ready to indulge in again. Lots of times I give up sweets. This time I gave up pastries. Cakes, cookies, pies and the like. I have not eaten any of those things. I have been sitting on a box of Girl Scout Cookies for about 3 weeks. Unopened. Good, right? 


I am going to challenge myself to continue to stay away from the pastries and see how I do. This is my biggest health challenge. The sweets. So I am just gonna keep a count and see how I do.


I am also going to see how I can jazz up this blog.


Walk in peace.

No comments: