I am up 3 lbs!
Was it all the wine I drank on Wednesday and Thursday... or going out to dinner Friday, Saturday & Sunday?? I am going to put it on the wine because I made great choices for dinner.. well, except for Sunday.. a Polish Girl... those calories should not even count because I did not eat most of it because it was horrible! Let's not even talk about the chocolate. I am pretty sure I know where I went wrong, so I will just correct it... that should be easy...right....
Peace!!
PS RIP Don Cornelius
Here is wishing you
LOVE, PEACE & SOUL
Was it all the wine I drank on Wednesday and Thursday... or going out to dinner Friday, Saturday & Sunday?? I am going to put it on the wine because I made great choices for dinner.. well, except for Sunday.. a Polish Girl... those calories should not even count because I did not eat most of it because it was horrible! Let's not even talk about the chocolate. I am pretty sure I know where I went wrong, so I will just correct it... that should be easy...right....
Peace!!
PS RIP Don Cornelius
Here is wishing you
LOVE, PEACE & SOUL
No comments:
Post a Comment