I am so sad about Whitney Houston...like sadder than "fan" sad. For some reason this hit me really hard... I wanted so much for her to get her shit together and return to her former glory. I loved to hear her sing , she had a tremendous voice. The craziness of her life that was played out in front of us was just horrible, it always made me sad to see her act a dang fool on TELEVISION where EVERYONE could see her... she left me shaking my head. I know she is not the first and surely not the last...I felt like a big sister watching her.. just thinking what a waste... and wishing someone could get hold of her and get her ass back on track. I feel bad for her mom... because as a mother I can imagine seeing one of my children's lives spin out of control and not being able to stop it and just how bad that would hurt.. and then to lose that child...just so damn sad. And what about Bobbi Kristina... she has lost her mother....just damn sad. Then it hit me why this hurts my heart so much... Whitney is "all the drug addicts", and Cissy is all the moms left to morn children lost to them and Bobbi Kristina is all the children left behind to carry on. I don't know how Whitney died but I bet it had something to do with the years of abuse she put her body through. As a Christian, I am happy to know she believed in God. I never stopped routing for her.
The first thing I think about when I think of Whitney is her singing... I'm your Baby Tonight, You Give Good Love, of course I Will always Love You... I loved that song when Dolly Parton sang it in 9 to 5... yeah.. I like Dolly Parton, LOL .. The Greatest Love of All... that was an old George Benson song I think. I think about some of those horrible ass wigs she wore in some of the videos... and bless her heart.. she was no dancer... me either! But she sang like an angel... and I am gonna miss hoping will get her shit together and come back to rise to the top again.
Peace
The first thing I think about when I think of Whitney is her singing... I'm your Baby Tonight, You Give Good Love, of course I Will always Love You... I loved that song when Dolly Parton sang it in 9 to 5... yeah.. I like Dolly Parton, LOL .. The Greatest Love of All... that was an old George Benson song I think. I think about some of those horrible ass wigs she wore in some of the videos... and bless her heart.. she was no dancer... me either! But she sang like an angel... and I am gonna miss hoping will get her shit together and come back to rise to the top again.
Peace
1 comment:
Whitney could sing her ass off. It's sad to me because I was so enamoured with her amazing voice that I hear for the first time when I was around 20.
Post a Comment