Rise and shine... it's Monday!! Time to get this party started!!
Week before last I worked out 5 days, last week, 1 day, this week... who knows, I am shooting for 5, I knocked out one this morning before going to work. Happy about that.
Lazy weekend, did not do too much. Preparing a sewing area...not fancy, but it is a place of my own. Sent my NEW sewing machine in to be repaired! Had to send it away. Unbelievable. No warranty repair place in my city. I changed my mind 20 times trying to figure out what to do. Send it in or just chalk it. I asked several people what they would do, because I could not make up my mind and stick to it. It is the automatic needle threader that does not work. After 7 or 8 of us tried to operate it it we all failed. I took it in to my job for help. Fail. Took it to Jo Ann fabric. Fail. I may not use it... (doubtful though... these eyes are not what they used to be), but I paid for it (even if it was a great deal ) and I want it to work so I will have the option to use it if I so choose! It was still a great deal at $60, for a brand new out the box machine ( yeah, yeah, I know the needle threader was missing a part).
Tomorrow is my turn to prepare the salad for our lunch bunch crew. This is what I am preparing:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/05/california-grilled-chicken-avocado-and.html
California Grilled Chicken Avocado and Mango Salad

Last week we had: Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad
www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/mexican-shrimp-cobb-salad.html
Happy Monday
Week before last I worked out 5 days, last week, 1 day, this week... who knows, I am shooting for 5, I knocked out one this morning before going to work. Happy about that.
Lazy weekend, did not do too much. Preparing a sewing area...not fancy, but it is a place of my own. Sent my NEW sewing machine in to be repaired! Had to send it away. Unbelievable. No warranty repair place in my city. I changed my mind 20 times trying to figure out what to do. Send it in or just chalk it. I asked several people what they would do, because I could not make up my mind and stick to it. It is the automatic needle threader that does not work. After 7 or 8 of us tried to operate it it we all failed. I took it in to my job for help. Fail. Took it to Jo Ann fabric. Fail. I may not use it... (doubtful though... these eyes are not what they used to be), but I paid for it (even if it was a great deal ) and I want it to work so I will have the option to use it if I so choose! It was still a great deal at $60, for a brand new out the box machine ( yeah, yeah, I know the needle threader was missing a part).
Tomorrow is my turn to prepare the salad for our lunch bunch crew. This is what I am preparing:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/05/california-grilled-chicken-avocado-and.html
California Grilled Chicken Avocado and Mango Salad

Last week we had: Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad
www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/mexican-shrimp-cobb-salad.html
![]() |
| This is fantastic! The dressing made the salad. |

2 comments:
Let me tell you I have a brand new sewing machine that Ive had for nearly five years and Ive only used it maybe three times!!
I want to re-learn how to sew soooo badly but I need to find time and space in my home! I would be a dress making FOOL!
I can't wait to see what you create!
That first salad looks like the absolute business!!!
Post a Comment